FLIR DM92-VP52 Combo Kit
The Value-Packed FLIR DM83-VP52 Combo Kit consists of:
- Flir DM92 Digital Multimeter – CAT IV-1000V
- Flir VP52 Non Contact Voltage Detector – Cat IV-1000V
- TA80 Red/Black Silicone Test Leads
- TA 70 Red/Black Insulate Alligator Clips – CATIV-1000V
- TA60 Thermocouple Probe and 2 Pin to Banana Adaptor
- TA50 Magnetic Hanging Kit
- Protective Soft Case
- User Manual & CD
Similar to the Fluke 179/1AC combo kit that is no longer available.
Authorised Australian Distributor
The FLIR DM92-VP52 Combo Kit combines the Flir DM92 & Flir VP52 with accessories in a soft case.
DM92 Industrial Digital Multimeter with CAT IV – 600V & CAT II – 1000V Safety Category Rating.
- No need to select AC or DC Mode for quick tests
- Backlight features user-configurable timeout
- Large, sharp display is easy to see
- Tool-less battery changing
- Built-in tilt stand
- VFD Mode: Accurately analyze non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in VFD motors and drive controllers.
- LoZ Mode: Use the Low Impedance Input filter to eliminate ghost voltage readings in long-run applications.
- Bright Dual-LED Worklights: Make your work safer and easier by illuminating dimly lit inspection areas.
- Rugged, Shock-Resistant: Double-molded rubber case design enhances reliability on the job site and durability for the long haul.
|TECHNICAL SUMMARY||MAX RANGE||BASIC ACCURACY|
|Temperature||-328 to 2192°F, -200 to 1200°C||±1.0%|
|IP Rating, Drop Test||IP 54, 2m (6.6’)|
|Category Rating||CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V|
|Battery Type||6 x AAA|
|Bluetooth Range Max||32ft (10m)|
|Data Recording||20,000 Pts (125 days max)|
|Memory||99 internal storage locations|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime*Lifetime Coverage is defined by the greater of whichever condition below applies:
FLIR VP52 Non-Contact Voltage Detector Features:
Uses a low-profile probe tip that gets the sensor closer to electrical sources and enhanced sensitivity to help detect voltage in the latest safety outlets.
Intense (60-lumen) LED light source illuminates dimly lit locations – dual-LED convenience light at the probe tip lights up inspection targets.
Multi-color flashing LEDs and vibration alarms make it harder to miss the presence of voltage (up to 1000V) in noisy environments.
Detect voltage in electrical systems in large industrial facilities, residential low voltage installations, and systems located behind obstructions (using High Sensitivity mode).
Anti-roll case design and extruded grip reduces likelihood of drops, and features such as delayed start up, auto power off, and low battery indicator maximize battery life.
Rugged & Durable
Robust battery door and pocket clip design is engineered for long product life cycles, and the low profile detection tip bolsters a common weak point.