Extech TM26 Waterproof Temperature Indicator
The Extech TM26 is an NSF certified Temperature Indicator with long stainless steel penetration probe for measuring in liquids, pastes, and semi-solid food. Ideal for use in food industry, agriculture, and laboratories. Thermometer can be used on desktops with its removable foot stand or can be mounted on wall or metal surfaces with its magnetic back.
The Extech TM26 features ±1.8°F/1°C basic accuracy with 0.1° max resolution, Displays Min/Max reading with reset function, Data Hold freezes current reading on display, Low battery indication, a magnetic back that can be mounted on a metal surface and Waterproof housing to meet an IP65 rating. Complete with magnetic back, foot stand, temperature sensor, and a CR2032 3V button battery.
Extech TM26 Features:
- NSF certified for measuring temperature in liquids, pastes and semi-solid food
- Includes 4.1″” (105mm) stainless steel penetration probe with 5ft (1.5m) cable
- Measures temperature from -40°F to 392°F (-40°C to 200°C)
- ±1.8°F/1°C basic accuracy with 0.1° max resolution
- Audible and visual alarm alerts when temperature level is higher or lower than the user programmed
- Min/Max, Data Hold and Low battery indication
- Waterproof housing and sensor designed to meet IP65
- Magnetic back for mounting on metal surfaces
- Complete with foot stand, temperature sensor, and a CR2032 3V button battery