Extech SDL200 4-Channel Thermometer Datalogger
استراتيجيات تداول الفوركس اليوم Four-channel data logging thermometer accepts both thermocouple and RTD probes. Data is recorded onto a standard SD memory card, instead of a built-in memory; the advantage being that when the memory is full the SD card can be simply changed out for unlimited data storage.
يختار اليومية خيار ثنائي The removable SD card is easy to transport and insert into a computer’s memory card slot or SD card reader for upload. The data is provided in Excel, allowing you to easily analyze the information without the need for additional software. Data can also be streamed directly to a computer using the RS-232 port on the meter.
- Records data onto an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC for analysis
- Data logging capability up to 20,000 records using a 2G SD card
- User programmable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Manual store and recall of up to 99 records
- Records readings with real-time/date stamp
Extech SDL200 4-Channel Thermometer SD Logger
أدخل The Extech SDL200 displays and stores temperature readings from up to four (4) Type K, J, T, E, R, or S thermocouple temperature probes and two (2) Pt100 RTD probes. Logged data readings are stored on an SD card for transfer to a PC. In addition, an RS232 port allows data streaming to a PC. This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
Extech SDL200 Features:
- 4-Channel datalogging with 6 Thermocouple types (J, K, E, T, R,S) and 2-Channel datalogging with RTD (Pt100Ω) probes
- Displays [T1, T2, T3, T4] or differential [T1-T2] reading
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- Records readings with real date and time stamp
- User programmable sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Min/Max and Data Hold functions
- Auto power off with disable function
- Built-in PC interface
- Complete with 6 AA batteries, four general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probes, SD card, and hard carrying case