EXTECH PRC20 Thermocouple Calibrator
Precision Multi-Thermocouple Source/Measure Calibrator
- Source and measure 8 thermocouple type devices (J, K, T, E, C, R, S and N) with one meter that provides precision output displayed as °C/°F or mV.
- CJC – Cold Junction Compensation function
- Up to five user adjustable calibration presets
- Palm-sized double molded housing and large dot-matrix digital backlit LCD with thermocouple type indication
- High accuracy calibration function simulates precision thermocouple outputs for use in calibrating thermometers, transmitters, controllers or recorders
- Displays output in terms of millivolts or temperature based on thermocouple tables
- Mini thermocouple connector
- Large battery bank for extended work cycle
- External power adapter for continuous work cycle
- Complete with calibration cables, 100V-240V AC universal adaptor with 4 plugs, 6 AA batteries, and hard carrying case
- Lab and Field Calibration and Veriﬁcation Operations of Sensors, Thermocouple Probes, Controllers, Panel meters & Testing
- Engineering Research and Design
- Manufacturing and Test Engineering
- Temperature Control Process Troubleshooting
Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech PRC20 Thermocouple Calibrator
The PRC20 sources and measures eight thermocouple type devices (J, K, T, E, C, R, S and N) and provides precision output displayed as Centigrade/Fahrenheit or mV. It has five user adjustable calibration presets and a Type K temperature range of -50 to 1370 degrees C.
- Lab and field calibration and verification operations of sensors, thermocouple probes, controllers, panel meters & testing tools.
- Engineering research and design
- Manufacturing and test engineering
- Temperature control process troubleshooting