EXTECH PRC15 Current and Voltage Calibrator / Meter
Precision Current & Voltage Source/Measure Calibrator
- 0 to 24mA (-25 to 125%) readout
- 0 to 20V DC calibration source
- Up to five user adjustable calibration presets
- Palm-sized double molded housing and large dot-matrix digital backlit LCD
- Standard banana I/O ports
- Large battery bank for extended work cycle
- External power adapter for continuous work cycle
- Includes test leads, alligator clips, 100V-240V AC universal adaptor with 4 plugs, six AA batteries, and hard carrying case.
Authorised Australian Distributor
EXTECH PRC15 Product Description
Precision “source” for calibrating process devices.
• Process devices calibration and simulation
• Field test and service
• Bench research/development
Tilt Stand / Hanger
The rear stand is provides two methods for convenience in viewing. 1. Pull the bottom portion of the stand out to place the unit on a flat surface for viewing. 2. Pull the bottom and top portions of the stand out, and then rotate the stand to allow the unit to be hung.
When the battery icon appears on the display, the six AA batteries must be replaced. The battery compartment is located on the rear of the meter. 1. Open the tilt stand, loosen the captive Philips head screw and remove the battery cover. 2. Remove and replace the batteries, observing polarity. 3. Replace and secure the battery cover.
Extech PRC15 Specifications