Extech MO100 Moisture Meter
Pocket size meter with adjustable pins for wood and building materials
The Extech MO100 is a Pocket sized moisture meter which measures moisture content in wood, plaster and building materials. The multi-position sensor pins retract for safe storage. Calibration adjustment offers increases repeatability. Includes spare pins, two AAA batteries and storage case.
Extech MO100 Moisture Meter Features
- Unique dual LCD displays wall moisture (0 to 100) and air temperature (-32° to 122°F or 0 to 50°C) simultaneously
- Moisture content displayed on a relative scale
- Multi-position pins with safety storage of replaceable pins
- Easy to operate with selectable side switch (OFF, Test, and Calibrate)
- Data hold to freeze reading on display
- Calibration adjustment for better repeatability
|Display||Two LCD displays|
|Display Range||0 to 100|
|°C/ °F Range||0°C to 50°C (32°F to122°F )|
|°C/ °F Resolution||0.2°|
|Operating %RH||90% Relative Humidity (max.)|
|Power||Two (2) AAA batteries|
|Dimensions||192 x 30 x 45 mm|
Converting Relative Readings to %Moisture Content The readings obtained with this meter are relative indications of the moisture level NOT % moisture content. Please refer to the table for an approximate conversion of relative readings to % moisture content.
|Wood Scale Conversion (Approx)|
Safety Note: The Extech MO100 has a rotating head with a push button lock release for your safety. Please remember to rotate the head back so that the pins are safely hidden inside the storage area.