Extech MA63 True RMS 60A AC/DC Clamp Meter + NCV
A Compact Clamp Meter with Non-Contact Voltage Detector and Variable Frequency Control
The Extech MA63 is an AC/DC clampmeter with ±2% accuracy. This manual ranging clamp meter has three Current ranges. The 6000mA range allows for low current measurements that may be used in the automotive industry. The VFC (variable frequency control) mode helps troubleshoot and diagnose HVAC applications that are variable frequency driven.
The Extech MA63 measures both AC and DC Current and also measure AC/DC Voltage, Frequency, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, and Continuity.
The Extech MA63 Mini Clamp Meter measure current in three AC ranges 600mA, 6000mA, and 60A and measures DC current in two ranges 6000mADC and 60ADC.
The clamp meters offer advanced features that includes NCV (non-contact voltage) detection and VFC (variable frequency control) that inserts a low pass filter in the measurement circuit.
Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech MA63 Features:
- MA63 True RMS 60A AC/DC Clamp Meter + NCV
- True RMS for accurate readings of noisy, distorted or non-sinusoidal waveforms
- AC/DC Current and DC Zero function
- Compact 17mm jaw size allows measurements in tight locations
- Variable Frequency Control (VFC): Low pass filter for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals
- Built-in Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) detector
- Full range overload protection
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Data Hold freezes reading on display
- Low battery indicator and Auto Power Off feature
- CAT II-600V and CAT III-300V safety rating
Extech MA63 Specifications:
|AC Current (max resolution)||600mA, 6000mA, 60A (0.1mA)|
|DC Current (max resolution)||6000mA, 60A (1mA)|
|Basic accuracy||AC: ±2.0%, DC: ±2.0%|
|Non-Contact Voltage (NCV)||100 to 600V AC|
|AC/DC Voltage||AC: 6V, 60V, 600V (1mV) / DC: 600mV, 6V, 60V, 600V (0.1mV)|
|Basic accuracy||AC: ±0.8% DC: ±0.7%|
|Resistance (Ω)||600, 6k, 60k, 600k, 6M, 60M (0.1Ω)|
|Capacitance||6.2nF, 620µF, 62mF (1pF)|
|Frequency||10Hz to 60kHz (0.001Hz)|
|Dimensions/ Weight||175 x 60 x 33.5mm / 170g|
CAUTION: Please disconnect the test leads from the meter, turn the meter off, and unclamp the meter from any conductors before attempting to change the batteries.
1. When the low battery symbol appears on the LCD, the batteries must be replaced.
2. Turn the meter off and remove the rear battery compartment screw.
3. Lift off the battery compartment cover and replace the two 1.5V AAA cells observing correct polarity.
4. Replace the compartment cover and secure the screw before using the meter.