Extech MA61 True RMS 60A AC Clamp Meter + NCV
كيف تربح المال بسرعة في يوم واحد The Extech MA61 AC Current clampmeter with high ±2% accuracy. This manual ranging clamp meter has three Current ranges. The 6000mA range allows for low current measurements that may be used in a domestic environment. The VFC (variable frequency control) mode helps troubleshoot and diagnose HVAC applications that are variable frequency driven.
http://clevelandpools.org.uk/?ariches=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B9%D9%84-%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%84%D9%83&e91=69 The MA61 measures AC Current and also measure AC/DC Voltage, Frequency, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, and Continuity.
The Mini Clamp Meters measure current in three AC ranges 600mA, 6000mA, and 60A.
The clamp meters offer advanced features that includes NCV (non-contact voltage) detection and VFC (variable frequency control) that inserts a low pass filter in the measurement circuit.
افضل اسهم للشراء الان في ابوظبي Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech MA61 Features:
- MA61 True RMS 60A AC Clamp Meter + NCV
- True RMS for accurate readings of noisy, distorted or non-sinusoidal waveforms
- AC Current and Relative function
- Compact 0.7″ (17mm) jaw size allows measurements in tight locations
- Variable Frequency Control (VFC): Low pass filter for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals
- Built-in Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) detector
- Full range overload protection
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Data Hold freezes reading on display
- Low battery indicator and Auto Power Off feature
- CAT II-600V and CAT III-300V safety rating
انظر هنا Extech MA61 Specifications:
The clamp meter is powered by two (2) AAA batteries. The battery compartment is located on the back of the meter. The battery compartment is secured by one Phillips head screw.
أفضل الخيارات الثنائية وسطاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية Battery Replacement
CAUTION: Please disconnect the test leads from the meter, turn the meter off, and unclamp the meter from any conductors before attempting to change the batteries.
1. When the low battery symbol appears on the LCD, the batteries must be replaced.
2. Turn the meter off and remove the rear battery compartment screw.
3. Lift off the battery compartment cover and replace the two 1.5V AAA cells observing correct polarity.
4. Replace the compartment cover and secure the screw before using the meter.