Extech HD750 Differential Pressure Manometer (5psi)
Low range (0 to 5psi), High Resolution (0.001psi) Gauge/Differential Pressure meter
Offering 11 selectable units of measure, the HD750 Differential Pressure Manometer can serve as a low range/high resolution Gauge or provide Differential Pressure up to 0 to 138.3 in. H2O (inches of water). Max/Min recording and Relative time stamp are useful features, as are HD750’s Data Hold and Auto Power Off functions. The 5psi HD750 also features Zero function for offset correction or measurement and a built-in USB interface. Comes complete with 9V battery, software with USB cable, AC Adaptor, connection hose, built-in stand, and hard carrying case.
The Extech HD750 measures gauge and differential pressure in the range of ±5.000 psi. The HD750 offers eleven (11) units of measure (user selectable by front panel pushbutton) and has a differential input that uses convenient quick‐disconnect fittings. Advanced features include DATA HOLD, MIN‐MAX‐AVG RECORD mode, ZERO/OFFSET, AUTO POWER OFF, and USB PC interface.
Differential Pressure Manometer (5psi) Features
- ?5psi range, 11 Selectable units of measure
- Max/Min/Avg recording and Relative time stamp
- Data Hold, Auto power off and Zero function
- Large LCD display with backlighting
- Heavy duty, double-molded housing
- Built-in USB port (Windows? compatible PC software and cable included)