Extech EX820 1000A AC Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer
Extech EX820 Features:
- AC Current
- True RMS
- Type K Thermometer
- Non-contact InfraRed Temperature measurements with laser pointer
- Peak hold captures inrush currents and Transients
- MultiMeter functions include
- AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, and Continuity
- 43mm jaw opening for conductors up to 750MCM or two 500MCM
- 4000 count backlit dual display
- Features include Data Hold and Min/Max
- Autoranging with manual range button
- Auto Power off
- Complete with test leads, 9 Volt battery, Type K probe (-20 to 250°C), and belt holster
Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech EX820 1000A True RMS AC Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer
AC Clamp-on multimeter with built-in non-contact InfraRed Thermometer
The Extech EX820 clamp meter & IR thermometer is a 1000A True RMS clamp-on multimeter that features a built-in infrared thermometer with a laser pointer that’s an excellent troubleshooter for locating hot spots and overheating motors. The EX820 is a versatile instrument capable of accurate measurements of AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency and temperature via a type-K probe. The EX820 features 43mm jaws, large enough for cables up to 750MCM (or two 500 MCM cables). The ergonomically designed double-molded housing offers a better grip for one-hand operation and results are shown on the backlit, 4000 count dual LCD display.
Additional features of Extech EX820 clamp meters include: diode test, audible continuity beeper, autoranging with manual range button, Data Hold, Min/Max, Auto Power Off, and Peak Hold that captures inrush currents and transients.
The Extech EX820 clamp meter & IR thermometer series ships complete with test leads, 9V battery, case and include a Type K probe (-20 to 250°C).