Extech EX810 1000A AC Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer
1000A AC Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer
AC Clamp-on multimeter with built-in non-contact InfraRed Thermometer
- AC Current
- Average Responding
- Non-contact InfraRed Temperature measurements with laser pointer
- Peak hold captures inrush currents and Transients
- MultiMeter functions include
- AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, and Continuity
- 43mm jaw opening for conductors up to 750MCM or two 500MCM
- 4000 count backlit dual display
- Features include Data Hold and Min/Max
- Autoranging with manual range button
- Auto Power off
Authorised Australian distributor
The Extech EX810 clamp meter & IR thermometer is a 1000A clamp-on multimeter that features a built-in infrared thermometer with a laser pointer that’s an excellent troubleshooter for locating hot spots and overheating motors. The EX810 is a versatile instrument capable of accurate measurements of AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance and frequency. The EX810 features 43mm jaws, large enough for cables up to 750MCM (or two 500 MCM cables). The ergonomically designed double-molded housing offers a better grip for one-hand operation and results are shown on the backlit, 4000 count dual LCD display.
Additional features of Extech EX810 clamp meters include: diode test, audible continuity beeper, autoranging with manual range button, Data Hold, Min/Max, Auto Power Off, and Peak Hold that captures inrush currents and transients.
The Extech EX810 clamp meter & IR thermometer series ships complete with test leads, 9V battery, and case.