Extech EX350 11 Function True RMS Multimeter + NCV
The Extech EX350 professional DMM is loaded with advanced features and functions. Low Impedance (LoZ) mode eliminates false readings caused by ghost voltages. Low Pass Filter LPF)attenuates high frequencies to reduce noise for accurate readings. The Extech EX350’s True RMS provides accurate readings when measuring distorted or noisy waveforms. Built-in Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector quickly checks for the presence of AC Voltage before testing.
Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech EX350 Professional DMMs with Non-Contact Voltage Detector, Low Impedance and Low Pass Filter
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements
- Backlit 4000 count LCD display
- Low Impedance (LoZ) prevents false reading caused by ghost voltages
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurements of variable frequency drive signals
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector (NCV) with LED indicator
- Functions include: NCV, AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Diode Test, Continuity
- Data Hold, Min/Max/Max-Min, Auto Power Off
- Relative Mode for Capacitance Zero and offset adjustment
- Complete with test leads, two AAA batteries and general purpose bead wire temperature probe
- Three-year warrant
|Extech EX350 Specifications|
|Resistance range||0.1 to 40.00 M|
|Current (AC/DC) range||0.1 µA to 10.00 A|
|Voltage (AC/DC) range||0.01 mV to 600 V|
|Dimensions||8.1 x 17.5 x 4.9 cm|
|Frequency range||0.001 Hz to 9.999 MHz|
|Power||Two AA batteries (included)|
|Duty cycle||0.1 to 99.9%|
|Continuity / Diode Test||Audible continuity
3.2 V diode
|Display||4000-count LCD, backlit|
|NC Voltage Detector||Yes|
Battery and Fuse Replacement Battery Replacement
1. Remove the test leads from the meter.
2. Remove the meter’s protective cover.
3. Remove the Phillips head screw that secures the battery compartment at the back of the meter. Open the battery compartment and replace the two AA batteries observing correct polarity. Re‐assemble the meter before use
Please dispose of batteries responsibly; never dispose of batteries in a fire, batteries may explode or leak. If the meter is not to be used for 60 days or more, remove the battery and store separately.