With Extech DL150, you can monitor and log data over long periods of time and then easily transfer the data to a pc for viewing and evaluation. The LCD display provides real time data, Max/Min data and time information.
Extech DL150 True RMS AC Voltage/Current Datalogger Features:
- Measure True RMS AC Voltage (600V) or Current (200A)
- Readings can be downloaded to your PC via the USB interface and analyzed using the included software or exported to a spreadsheet
- LCD indicates time/date, current readings and Min/Max
- Normal, Peak and Capture (user-specified trigger level) recording modes
- Auto Power off and battery check
- Complete with current clamp, test leads, USB cable, Windows® compatible software, universal AC Adaptor, and four AAA batteries