EXTECH CT40 Cable Identifier/Tester Kit
Cable Identifier – 16 Cables
The Extech CT40 enables one person to troubleshoot electrical/electronic circuits and remotely identify up to 16 wires. Multimeter functions of the Extech CT40 include AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, diode and continuity.
With the Extech CT40 cable identifier/tester kit, you can check wire voltages from 5 to 16 VDC. Other features of the Extech CT40 cable identifier/tester kit includes data hold, max hold and auto power off. Both the Extech CT40 transmitter and receiver feature a low battery indicator. These Extech units also feature a CAT III-600V safety rating.
Authorised Australian Distributor
The Extech CT40 is a cable tester which uses a transmitter/receiver to allow for wire identification of an individual core to the end of a multi-core cable .The meter’s digital multimeter functions provides for easy measurement of AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Continuity and Diode check. This device is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service. Please visit the Extech Instruments website (www.extech.com) to check for the latest version of this User Guide.
Extech CT40 Features:
- Transmitter/Receiver enables one person to remotely identify up to 16 wires
- Wire voltage check from 5 to 16VDC
- Multimeter functions include: AC/DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Diode, and Continuity
- Data Hold and Max Hold
- Low battery indicator (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto power off
- CAT III-600V safety rating
- Complete with 16-line Transmitter, Multimeter/Receiver, two 9V batteries, pouch case, and 2 AAA batteries
Extech CT40 Specifications