EXTECH CT20 Continuity Tester Pro
The EXTECH CT20 Continuity Tester Pro is an electronic tool for electricians, alarm, cable installers and others who routinely need to check circuits for continuity and also identify cables and wires. It allows a single user to quickly identify and label two wires even when the wire ends are located in different rooms. It can accommodate test wire lengths up to 10,000-feet (3,000 meters), 26-gauge minimum. The CT20’s Remote Continuity mode allows the user to check continuity and to identify two or more cables/wires simultaneously.
EXTECH CT20 Continuity Tester Pro Features:
- A bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper indicate local continuity
- Remote continuity with the use of the remote probe
- Flashing remote probe – two lead, bi-color (red/green) LED probe allows a single user to identify up to three wires or cables at a time
- Lightweight and pocketsized, clips on and hangs from the cable(s) under test without falling off
- Great for Electricians and Helpers, Cable TV and Audio System Installers, Alarm Technicians, Plumbers, HVAC Installers etc.
One person operation for wire and cable testing with the EXTECH CT20 Continuity Tester Pro.
- Local continuity checking –
is accomplished by a bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper.
- Remote continuity –
with the use of the remote probe, it does not tie-up two people when identifying and labeling long distance wire/cable runs.
- Flashing remote probe –
Two lead, bi-color (red/green) LED probe allows a single user to identify up to three wires or cables at a time for correct labeling with only one trip to the other end location – cuts down on multiple trips back and forth.
- Polarity verification –
Drives a 20mA DC current pulse through the wires or cables under test to the bi-color remote probe. This enables the technician to identify each of the wires under test at the other end of the cable run and eliminates the possibility of false high impedance readings.
- Lightweight / Pocketsize –
clips on and hangs from the cable(s) under test without falling off.