Extech CO250 Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter
Measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
This Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter measures Carbon Dioxide (C02), Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb. Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations and calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit). User programmable audible alarm. Data acquisition software and cable included to record and document CO2, Humidity and Temperature data. Complete with software and cable, 4 AA batteries, and carrying case.
ثنائي الخيار إكس بي Extech CO250 Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Features:
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit)
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
مزيد من التلميحات CO2 Guidelines:
اخر اخبار الفوركس Non-Enforced Reference levels:
- 250 – 350 ppm – background (normal) outdoor air level
- 350- 1,000 ppm – typical level found in occupied spaces with good air
- 1,000 – 2,000 ppm – level associated with complaints of drowsiness and poor
- 2,000 – 5,000 ppm – level associated with headaches, sleepiness, and stagnant, stale, stuffy air. Poor concentration, loss of attention, increased heart rate and slight nausea may also be
- >5,000 ppm – Exposure may lead to serious oxygen deprivation resulting in permanent brain damage, coma and even
ASHRAE Standard 62-1989: 1000ppm: CO2 concentration in occupied building should not exceed 1000ppm.
OSHA: 5000ppm: Time weighted average over five 8-hour work days should not exceed 5000ppm
Building bulletin 101 (Bb101): 1500ppm. UK standards for schools say that CO2 at averaged over the whole day(i.e. 9am to 3.30 pm) should not exceed 1500ppm.
Germany, Japan, Australia, UK…: 5000ppm, 8 hours weighted average in occupational exposure limit is 5000ppm.
Extech CO250 Specifictions:
الخيارات الثنائية مقابل تداول الأسهم Display Triple LCD with backlight
- CO2: NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) technology
- Humidity: Capacitance sensor; Temperature (air): Thermistor
Operating Conditions 0 to 50C (32 to 122F); < 95% RH non-condensing
Storage Conditions -20 to 60C ( -4 to 140F); <99% RH non-condensing
Power Supply 4 x 1.5V ‘AA’ batteries or AC adaptor (9V/1A)
Battery Life approx. 24 hours (alkaline batteries)
Dimensions / Weight 200 x 70 x 57mm / 190g