Extech 407732 Sound Level Meter
http://psychtherapy.co.uk/?kindor=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A&d3e=1e The Extech 407732 Low/High Type 2 Sound Level Meter with backlit LCD display takes sound level measurements with high accuracy that meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards. The unit features high and low measuring ranges, along with data hold and max hold functions.
- High accuracy meets ANSI S1.4-1983 and IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- High and Low measuring ranges
- Low: 35 to 100dB
- High: 65 to 130dB
- Data Hold and Max Hold functions
انظر إلى مزيد من المعلومات Sound Level Meters Description
القفز فوق هذا الموقع Sound Level Meters measure sound pressure, vibration levels, and/or frequencies. They are often used in industrial, environmental, and aircraft noise pollution studies. Sound level meters are accurate and easy to use. They are designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health and Industrial safety offices, and quality control in various environments.
- Workplace noise management. Devices can be used to determine hearing protection needs as well as to reduce employee distraction
- Residential areas. The meters measure the noise of construction, power equipment, industrial noise, and more
- Agency and government requirements. The meters measure noise to make sure it adheres to requirements such as city ordinances or the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards
http://codigo4x4.com/?minotavr=%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85&c1a=52 أسهم بنك الاهلي The Extech 407732 sound level meter is a high accuracy instrument that meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards. The Extech 407732 sound level meter has high (65 to 130dB) and low (35 to 100dB) measuring ranges enabling its use in a variety of environments. Functions of the Extech 407732 sound level meter include data hold and max hold. The backlit display aids viewing in dimly lit areas. The Extech 407732 sound level meter ships complete with microphone wind screen and 9V battery.
Applications of the Extech 407732 Sound Level Meter include:
- Enforcing community noise ordinances
- Meeting government safety issues
- Installing audio systems
- Product noise certification and reduction