Extech 407732-KIT Type 2 Sound Meter Kit
Digital sound level meter with 94dB sound calibrator and carrying case
This Extech 407732 Type 2 Sound Level Meter Kit meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards. Ideal for noise surveys in the workplace, installing fire alarms and speaker systems and enforcing noise ordinances.
Measures from 35 to 130 dB in 2 ranges and has an accuracy of ±1.5 dB. Data hold and Max hold functions. Backlit display allows use in dimly lit areas. Includes plastic carrying case for meter and calibrator.
The Extech 407732-Kit is complete with 407732 Sound Meter, microphone wind screen, calibration screw driver, 9V battery, plus 407722 Sound Calibrator with 9V battery.
Supplied in an attractive hard carrying case that provides protection and organization for your meter and accessories Model 407732
• High accuracy meets ANSI, and IEC Type 2 standards
• High and Low measuring ranges (35 to 130dB)
• Data Hold and Max Hold functions • Backlit display to view in dimly lit area Model 407722
• Calibrates and verifies sound level meter operation
• Durable double molded housing
• 1kHz sine wave at 94dB/114dB is generated to an accuracy of 4% (frequency) and ±0.5dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <2% at 94dB
Extech 407732-KIT Type 2 Sound Meter Kit Features:
- The Extech 407732-KIT high accuracy that meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- High and Low measuring ranges: 35 to 100dB (low) and 65 to 130dB (high)
- Data Hold and Max Hold functions
- Backlit LCD display to view in dimly lit area
- Includes 407722 – 1kHz 94dB sound calibrator (±5% accuracy)
- Includes plastic carrying case for meter and calibrator