EXTECH 381676 Pen DMM with Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Autoranging multimeter with large 2000 count high contrast LCD display
- Rotary function dial, retractable tip for AC/DC voltage mesurements
- Non-Contact Voltage detection with visible and audible alarm
- Functions include AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity and Diode Test
- Auto Power off, Data Hold, and Range Hold
- Complete with test lead with alligator clips, two 1.5V AAA batteries, and carrying case
- AC live circuit detection
- Field Service troubleshooting tool for AC/DC circuits
- R & D and circuit board troubleshooting
- Digital circuitry testing
Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech 381676 Pen DMM with Non Contact Voltage Detector Details
The Extech 381676: Pen DMM with Non-Contact Voltage Detector is a non contact voltage detector that has all of the functions to fully satisfy the needs of any strict tester. The pen style of this multimeter also means that it can be comfortably carried around in your pocket with ease.
This particular device from Extech can perform up to six functions included, measuring AC/DC Voltage, and testing for Resistance and performing Diode and Continuity Tests. The built in rotary function dial and the retractable tip on the probe is what’s responsible for getting you the accurate AC/DC voltage measurements.
Examples of applications that the Extech 381676: Pen DMM with Non-Contact Voltage Detector can be used for including as a tool for field service troubleshooting on AC/DC circuits, detecting AC voltage in live circuits, troubleshooting for R & D and circuit boards and digital circuitry testing.
Once this autoranging multimeter has detected the presence of AC or DC voltage, an audible and visual alarm will go off, perfect for if you are working in dark or noisy conditions.
Extra functions included by Extech into this device are an automatic power off function as well as a data hold and range hold ability.
Completing this autoranging multimeter kit are several test leads with alligator clips and two 1.5V AAA batteries, so you can start using your device as soon as it arrives. All of this can be carried around in a sturdy carrying case, with compartments for all accessories, for added protection.
For a non contact voltage detector that will consistently deliver high quality results to you and provide you with years of valuable service, the Extech 381676: Pen DMM with Non-Contact Voltage Detector comes high recommended.
|Non-Contact Voltage||100 to 600VAC|
|DC Voltage||200mV, 2, 20, 200, 600V||0.1mV||±0.7%|
|AC Voltage||200mV, 2, 20, 200, 600V||0.1mV||±0.8%|
|Resistance||200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20MΩ||0.1½||±0.8%|
|Diode Test||1mA @ 1.5V approx|
|Continuity Test||Audible beep <50 ohms|