لدينا نظرة خاطفة على هذا الموقع The unit is extremely compact and rugged. The design incorporates the latest in modern digital microprocessor technology to achieve unbeatable output characteristics in terms of power, accuracy, low distortion, and dynamic capability. This technology allows users to test many different specific functions required in relay testing, without the need for additional accessories. All output signals are digitally generated , amplified, and internally controlled by the IGM’s (Intelligent Generator Modules), which interpret the orders received from the front panel to produce a highly accurate, stable, and low distorted output, independent of the voltage supply.
- Variable Three-Phase Current to 3 x 50 amps or
Voltage up to 3 x 150 volts.
- Variable Phase Angle between 0° to 359.9° (Single or Three Phase).
- Harmonic selection independent by phase, up to the 7th harmonic.
- Output Power: 3 x 100VA.
- Reversible outputs.
- Outputs are fully isolated and electronically protected.
- Dynamic capability.
- Completely programmable.
- Built-in Timer, 1ms resolution.
- External Timer Control output.
معلومات إضافية Applications
- Testing of Three Phase Motor protection Relays.
- Testing of Three and Single Phase overcurrent and differential protective relays.
- Can be used as a complete single phase unit in voltage, current, and phase as outputs are reversible (V, I, j).
http://commonwealththeatre.co.uk/?rabinovich=%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&cb2=e9 The equipment also allows optional connection to a computer for either automatic testing of relays or control of the equipment using Windows compatible software. Even the adjustment and calibration of the equipment is made by software, supplied with the units, which permits calibration and/or adjustments in the outputs, without any manual hardware setting. (Closed Case Calibration) In summary, the PTE-50-CET is equipment which offers all the characteristics and functions needed for protective relay testing, in a manual or automatic mode, and in laboratory and/or for on site testing.