EuroSMC PTE-20-FA DC Voltage / Current Injection Set
The DC power supply PTE-20-FA, is designed mainly as Complementary equipment for the PTE Range of equipment, although the unit can operate independently as stand-alone. The unit has an electronic output, microprocessor based, with stable preselected outputs, that can generate voltage and current. There are various output ranges, with the adequate power for its application.
The PTE-20-FA is contained in an aluminium IP65 container, that assures its integrity even in adverse conditions. Its small size and lightweight, as well as the wide application range, makes the PTE-20-FA an indispensable accessory for on site testing.
EuroSMC PTE-20-FA Characteristics:
- Voltage or current output up to 300 volts or 6 amps respectively.
- Power output 150W.
- Single-phase voltage supply.
- Manual or computer control.
- Dynamic test capability.
- BUS PTE: allows the interconnection with any of the PTE models.
- RS-232 serial port.
- Closed case calibration.
- IP-65 container.
- Battery simulator.
- Relay seal-in unit testing.
- Test of DC voltage or current relays.
|Specifications (Voltage Mode)|
|Specifications (Current Mode)|