EuroSMC PTE-100-V Secondary Injection Relay Test Equipment
The PTE-100-V equipment is a universal, portable, test system with an output to test single phase protective relays. The output channel is reversible and can be either Voltage or Current.
The unit is extremely compact and rugged. The design incorporates the latest in modern digital microprocessor technology to achieve unbeatable output characteristics in terms of power, accuracy, low distortion, and dynamic capability. This technology allows users to test many different specific functions required in relay testing, without the need of additional accessories.
All output signals are digitally generated, amplified, and internally controlled by the IGM’s (Intelligent Generator Modules), which interpret the orders received from the front panel to produce a highly accurate, stable, and low distorted output, independent of the voltage supply. The equipment also allows optional connection to a computer for either automatic testing of relays or control of the equipment using Windows compatible software.
Even the adjustment and calibration of the equipment is made by software, supplied with units, which permits calibration and/or adjustments in the outputs, without any intervention in the hardware. (Closed Case Calibration) In summary, the PTE-100-V is equipment which offers all the characteristics and functions needed for protective relay testing, in a manual or automatic mode, and in laboratory and/or for on site testing.
EuroSMC PTE-100-V Characteristics:
- Output power 100VA.
- Variable voltage up to 300V.
- Variable current up to 8A.
- Variable phase angle between 0° to 360°.
- Variable frequency from 40Hz to 420Hz.
- Internal program to ramp frequency.
- External current or voltage reference input.
- RS-232 and PTE-BUS Connections.
- External timer control output.
- Monitor input to detect relay trips, dry or wet contact.
- Internal program to realize dynamic pre-fault and fault in both output level and phase angle.
- Electronic generation up to 3kHz isolated from the main supply.
- Output stabilized by microprocessor.
- Overload and thermal alarms, electronically protected.
- Testing of single phase Generation and Interconnection Relays, such as Frequency, Synchronizing, and Phase Angle.
- In combination with a current injector, forms a complete test in complete single-phase test set (Current, Voltage, Phase Angle) to test Directional Power, etc. relays.
- Manual and/or software control