EuroSMC PTE-100-C Plus PRO Secondary Injection Relay Test Equipment
The PTE-100-C and the Plus and Pro versions were designed as powerful, rugged and flexible tools for the wide diversity of maintenance jobs in substations and transformation centers.
Applications PTE-100-C version
- Single-phase testing of AC and DC current or voltage protective relays.
- Testing of MCB’s with two or more poles.
- Verification of the knee point (saturation) analysis on current transformers.
- Reclosing relay testing (PTE-FCE option required).
- Differential and three-phase relay testing when combined with other PTE-range units.
Applications PTE-100-C Plus and Pro
- Directional current or voltage relay testing (Plus and Pro versions).
- Synchronization relay testing (plus and Pro versions).
The PTE-100-C series all feature a 1000VA voltage regulator and are highly accurate digital instruments that provide quality and effectiveness required for in-field testing of power-demanding electromechanical relays, as well as static, digital and the most sophisticated multi-functional numerical relays where precision and ease of use are essential.
Digital chronometer, auto-range ammeter and voltmeter, as well as four adjustable current output taps, AC and DC voltage outputs, auxiliary DC source, automatic overload and thermal protections, PC communications and a comprehensive set of external measurement functions are just a few of the most outstanding features offered in the PTE-100-C series.
Besides the 1000-VA output featured by these three models, the Plus and Pro versions include an independent AC voltage source that can be adjusted in amplitude, frequency and phase angle to further extend the comprehensive number of protection relay types that can be tested.
The PTE-100-C’s design is mainly appreciated for its unbeatable manual testing characteristics. However, a number of software products foe Windows® is available to attain a certain degree of automation and assistance in the testing and reporting tasks. Apart from the standard RS-232 communications port, every test set in the PTE range features the EuroSMC’s exclusive BUS-PTE® integration bus that allows them to interconnected to further extend their applications field.