EuroSMC Model PME-100 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter
The low resistance ohmmeter EuroSMC PME-100 is used to measure accurately the contact resistance of switches, circuit breakers, motor and transformer windings and others. The measurement is performed through the current evaluation and the voltage drop on the unknown resistance with 4-wire configuration to prevent against the influence of contact and cable resistances. The result is internally converted by a highly accurate and stable electronic circuit and is sent to the 3-1/2 digit LCD, allowing a direct reading in Ohms or milliohms, according to the selected scale.
The EuroSMC PME-100 is easy to use, ideal for field, laboratory, and production line applications.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of the scale ±1 digit.
- Direct reading in ohms, milliohms or micro-Ohmmeter depending on the scale selected.
- Voltage supplied by rechargeable battery or conventional power supply.
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
- ABS case.
- Measures the contact resistance of circuit breakers, motor and
- Measure the power drop when current is injected in an unknown resistance.
- Measurement is by 4-wires to eliminate the resistance contact and measurement cables.
|Please Note*: In this scale, when the EuroSMC PME-100 is connected to the mains power supply, the battery will have Six (6) hour charge duration, as the measurement current is provided by the supply module and battery. The battery does nor recharge in this scale, as occurs in the other scales.
** In this scale, the PME-100 operates only with the mains power supply
|EuroSMC PME-100 General Specifications|