EuroSMC Model PME-10 Low Resistance Ohmmeter
The low resistance ohmmeter PME-10 is used to measure accurately the contact resistance of switches, circuit breakers, motor and transformer windings and others. The measurement is performed through the current evaluation and the voltage drop on the unknown resistance with 4-wire configuration to prevent against the influence of contact and cable resistances. The result is internally converted by a highly accurate and stable electronic circuit and is sent to the 3-1/2 digit LCD, allowing a direct reading in Ohms or milliohms, according to the selected scale.
The EuroSMC PME-10 is easy to use, ideal for field, laboratory, and production line applications.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of the scale ±1 digit.
- Direct reading in ohms, or milliohms depending on the scale selected.
- Voltage supplied by rechargeable battery or conventional power supply.
- IP65 case.
- Measures the contact resistance of circuit breakers, motor and
- Measure the power drop when current is injected in an unknown resistance.
- Measurement is by 4-wires to eliminate the resistance contact and measurement cables.