EuroSMC MENTOR-12 Three-Phase Relay Test Set
EuroSMC proudly announces a new style of Relay Test Equipment: the Mentor 12. The Mentor 12 features leading-edge technology from the unique case design, an Adaptive Integrated Control, along with various power output configurations.
Human Interface: Adaptive Integrated Control, an advanced concept in context-driven operation, with an 8-inch attractive, easy-to-use high resolution color touch panel.
Flexibility: Extensive choice of options in the (up to 12) power channel configuration, with plug and play technology. The best compromise between applications and budget.
Quality: The top-class craftsmanship and design from EuroSMC, in a compact, robust and reliable package.
EuroSMC MENTOR-12 Main Features:
- Swivel Touch-Sensitive 800 x 600 LCD
- Built-in Windows CE® computer.
- Rotary encoder for adjustment of test values and sliders.
- Ergonomic custom case with anti-slip coating and transport handles.
- Programmable Auxiliary DC supply with electronic protection.
- Two three-channel bays for up to six voltage amplifiers with independent neutral, reversible to current mode.
- 12 binary inputs with automatic dry/voltage contact detection. Software-configured logical processing.
- High-accuracy voltage / current measurement input.
- 8 binary outputs. Software-configurable relay or open collector modes.
- Two three-channel bays for up to six isolated current amplifiers with independent neutral.
- Connectivity set with 6 low level signal outputs, GPS antenna, digital expansion port, Centronics, RS-232, Ethernet LAN, 2 x USB, VGA, Mouse, Keyboard.