EuroSMC LET-60-VPC Grounding Circuit Measurement
The set contains two distinct functions, the current injection and the voltage measurement.
In the injection of current, a variable auto-transformer of current regulation is connected to a current producer transformer with various ranges of output. The current produced is measured with a shunt system connected to a digital instrument. This system of current injection makes possible to shift the current 180° in order to avoid possible stray current over the ground.
The voltage in step and touch measurement is made up with a digital voltmeter of 3-1/2 digits with an input designed so that the resistance will be 1kΩ. The precision of this set is ±1%.
EuroSMC LET-60-VPC Characteristics:
- Accessories for measurements incorporated.
- Inversion of current output.
- Regulation: 0 to 60A / 6KVA.
- Current measurement accuracy: ±0.5%.
- Voltage measurement accuracy: ±1%.
- This instrument is designed to test ground circuit measurements, in what is called voltage in step and touch according to IEC standards used in some countries.