EuroSMC LET-4000-RDM Primary Current Injection Test Set
The LET-4000-RDM is designed to perform most primary tests that are necessary in substations commissioning. It allows to perform with sufficient power, all the primary current injections to test the proper function and wiring of all the elements that compose the protection and measuring section in a substation.
The regulation system is based on a continuously variable motorized auto-transformer (Variac) that supplies to a power transformer that delivers the high current outputs and isolate the main supply from the load. A built-in ammeter and a timer gives the information about the current value and the operation time of the relay or breaker under test.
EuroSMC LET-4000-RDM Applications
- Direct and motor overload relay test.
- In general, primary injection tests including the complete loop, such as current transformers, cables, protective relays, and circuit breakers.
- Permanent current up to 4000A, 8kVA in four (4) ranges.
- Maximum current output up to 21,600 Amps.
- Made up of two units.
- Built-in digital ammeter 0.5% accuracy.
- Built-in digital timer resolution 1ms.
- Thermal and short-circuit protection.
- Motorized Variac.