|http://lionbabe.com/?ditrix=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9 High DC current injection set to 5,000 amps|
Regulation and Measurement Module performs the regulation of the DC current and is made with a variable auto transformer (Variac) regulating a three phase DC current with a power of 8KVA and a three-phase transformer of 8KVA with 2 volt nominal power in the secondary windings. A built-in ammeter and a timer give the information of the current injected and the operation time of the relay under test.
AC/DC Converter Module rectifies the Alternating Current (AC) to work with the above mentioned unit. The signal is rectified in a complete sine wave. The output are in two taps adequately dimensioned. This unit also contains the measurement shunts, which gives the measurement value to the ammeter located in the other module.
EuroS MC LET-4000-R Applications:
- For testing extra fast relays in DC current, mainly used in the railway industry.
- In general, the use of any high DC current applications.
- DC Current output to 5000A, 8000W.
- Built-in digital ammeter, 0.5% accuracy.
- Built-in digital timer resolution 1ms.
- Thermal and short-circuit protection.