Sub-Station Traffic Analyzer (IEC 61850)
The GOOSEMeter One is an easy to use, hand held instrument that will instantaneously display the ongoing GOOSE traffic when plugged into an IEC-61850 substation’s control bus LAN. Recent, active and outdated datasets are easily identified, and their message contents can be labelled, categorized and filtered by the user for quick evaluation and diagnostics.
The GOOSEMeter One’s outstanding portability allows easy, ultra-fast verification of the network’s topology and wiring integrity at any spot in the substation. The GOOSEMeter One is a READ ONLY instrument, which ensures risk-free, absolutely innocuous operation over the substation’s network.
EuroSMC GOOSEMeter-One Characteristics:
- Hand-Held light weight instrument.
- Windows CE operating system.
- Internet-based software updates.
- 54mm x 71mm high definition touch screen.
- CE Mark.
- Real-time inspection of IEC-61850 dataset lifecycle.
- Instrument message contents analysis.
- Substation’s twisted -pair cabling verification