EuroSMC EMU-25 MCB Testing Equipment
The EMU-25 is a totally complete electronic unit. The following gives details of this testing unit.
- Complete computer control with its corresponding software and communication board, RS-485. The program has the possibility to control up to 20 units at the same time.
- The unit generates a digital wave form, from an oscillating quartz and adjusts this wave in 1024 point/cycle which insures the exact frequency and very low distortion.
- The reference amplitude in DC and the selection by a DAC of 12 bits, allows a continued feedback, comparing the output level with the reference and activates a signal which controls the power amplifier, to ensure a perfect stabilized and accurate output, even though there are variations in the load, power supply etc.
- The power module is compact, with forced ventilation and contains an auto power switch which gives the maximum power required in relation to the load. This achieves a very efficient output and low dissipation.
- The transformer load coupled to the power amplifier, allows an galvanic insulation and perfect joining of this load.
- Computer control of an external element up to 220V (external auxiliary contact).
- Synchronizes the output wave in phase and/or frequency with respect to external signals (frequency/phase reference).
- The unit contains an output overload, thermal, and auxiliary power supply alarms as well as a connector for a DC measuring instrument, for easy verification.
EuroSMC EMU-25 Characteristics
- Regulation 0 to 25A AC.
- Nominal power: 300VA.
- Can be connected in parallel.
- Input for external phase and/or frequency reference.
- Computer controlled via serial port RS-485 (adapted to RS-232).
- Overload, overheating alarm LED’s.
- Rack mounting (standard 19-inch)
- Accuracy ±1%.
- Distortion less than 1%.
- To test small circuit breakers.
- Calibration of shunts and measurement instruments.
- To test thermic relays which require a longer duration.
- Overheating test.