3M 7420 Dynatel Marker/Tape Locator
3M™ 7420 Dynatel™ Marker/Tape Locator is a performance locator that quickly and efficiently locates all frequencies of 3M EMS Caution Tape and Electronic Markers. It has the capability to read/write to 3M™ Dynatel™ iD Enabled Markers and can locate most other conventional electronic markers.
- Can accurately and easily locate and follow the path of EMS Caution Tape
- Can locate, read and write to 3M iD Markers
- Pinpoints the depth and location of all existing models of properly installed underground passive EMS Markers
- Conducts direct depth reading of EMS Caution Tape and Markers
3M 7420 Dynatel Marker/Tape Locator – A Revolutionary Approach to Locating Plastic Pipes/Conduit Path
3M has over 30 years experience developing new and innovative solutions for locating buried assets. 3M pioneered electronic marker technology with EMS markers and programmable ID markers and continues to set the standard for innovation with its newest path marking technology. Now, 3M has developed an effective way to locate the path of underground plastic pipes and conduits, eliminating the need, problems and costs associated with tracer wire and test stations.
3M 7420 Dynatel™ Marker/Tape Locators are high performance locators that quickly and efficiently locate 3M EMS Caution Tape along with Electronic Markers.
The 3M 7420 can be used to locate all frequencies of 3M EMS Caution tape. It can also locate 3M Electronic Markers and have the capability to read/write to 3M™ Dynatel™ iD Enabled Markers. It can also locate most other conventional electronic markers.
Designed to be accurate, fast and integrated, the 7420 EMS Marker/Tape Locator with iD Read/Write allow you to accurately and easily:
• Locate and follow the path of EMS Caution Tape
• Locate, read and write to 3M iD markers
• Pinpoint the depth and location of all existing models of properly installed underground passive EMS markers
• Conduct direct depth reading of EMS Caution Tape and markers
3M 7420 Dynatel Specifications:
|2200RB Rechargeable Battery|| No|
|Cable/Pipe Locate|| No|
|Carrying Bag Included|| Yes|
|Coupler Size|| 4.50 Inch|
|Direct Connect Cable|| Large Clips|
|EMS Caution Tape Finding Capability|| Yes|
|Fault Finding Capability|| No|
|Marker Finding Capability|| Yes|
|Number of Frequencies|| 0|
|Operating Temperature Range|| -20 to 50 Degree Celsius|
|RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant|| Undetermined|
|Storage Temperature|| -20 to 70 Degree Celsius|
|Transmitter Output|| 3 Watt|