FLIR T440 Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera
The FLIR T440 offers a flexible, efficient and variably universal method of gathering and analyzing equipment data with it’s high temperature range, multiple hot spot measurements, Wi-Fi connectivity.
- NEW UltraMax – allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you’ll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- 320 x 240 infrared resolution gives a sharp thermal image for solid accuracy from longer distances
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.045°C helps to find any off putting heat sources faster and easier
- Optimized to measure temperatures ranging from -20°C to 1200°C
- Multi-Spectral dynamic imaging makes it possible to add visible spectrum definition to infrared images in real time
- Option to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the infrared field of view for optimized documentation
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to send images and data from your camera to smart phones and tablets that have the FLIR Tools mobile app
- Blend thermal images and visible light images as well as useable picture-in-picture mode with window sizing
- Add up to a total of 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots to get more detailed information
- Using METERLiNK allows you to transmit vital information from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera wirelessly
- Use a bluetooth headset to add voice annotations or use the on-board touch screen for text annotations
- InstantReport allows your to create a PDF document directly from the camera
Ideal for use in the utility market to locate problems or detect hot spots; for electrical inspections to scan electrical components for a non-contact view of conditions.
Purchase a FLIR T series from Rapid-Tech Equipment and you will receive a free
Flir half day training course normally costing $199.
FLIR T440 Features
The FLIR T440 Thermal Camera is designed to meet the rigorous testing requirements of industrial and scientific environments, measuring up to 1200 °C (2192 °F). A thermal sensitivity of 0.04 °C gives the T440 an edge in detecting even very tiny temperature variations, while its 320 x 240 resolution has become the industry standard. FLIR’s new UltraMax image enhancement technology makes the very good image of the T440 even better, producing true 640 x 480 images will full radiometric measurement data.
With UltraMax, FLIR has taken a page from the world of digital photography, bringing super resolution technology to the T440. When UltraMax is enabled, the T440 will take 16 thermal images in under one second, storing them together as a single jpg file. Because of the very slight movement of the human body, each image is slightly offset, providing a much greater wealth of data about the target. These images can be combined in the included FLIR Tools software to create one new thermal image with double the resolution, for four times as many pixels. UltraMax is not interpolation or scaling; all pixel values are real values detected by the T440. Thus every pixel in the UltraMax image includes full radiometric measurement data. With more data, images are more detailed, spot size is smaller, and measurements are more accurate.
Combining the visible world with the thermal world is the job of FLIR MSX image enhancement. When MSX is enabled, the FLIR T440 uses the visible light camera to locate object edges and patterns. These are then etched onto the thermal view in real time, providing a better understanding of the target area. MSX is particularly helpful to customers, supervisors, and others not used to analyzing thermal images. MSX can be enabled live on the T440, or be added later in the FLIR Tools software.
FLIR T440 Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||320 x 240|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25° – 19°|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 1200°C (-4 to 2192°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 5 Spotmeters, 5 Area Boxes,|
|FRAME REFRESH||Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Δ T|
|THERMAL PALETTES||12: Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, and Rainbow High Contrast (plus all inverted)|
|FOCUS||Manual and Automatic|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5″/Landscape (Widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2 GB SD memory card|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT||YES|